UV Gel Polish 7,2 ml - Blue Cream Jelly
UV Gel Polish 6 ml - Blue Cream Jelly
Mixture of sweetness on the nails!
Zero sugar, lots of pastel fun!
Every day you are more colourful!
We created a collection of pastel hybrid nail polishes, sweet as feminine, candy temptations!.
No worries, everything here is NO SUGAR! ;)
Strawberry dessert, a slice of cake, or maybe a refreshing lemonade?
Love it! Complete menu prepared for your favourite pleasures!
Which "colourful dessert" will seduce you today ...
Blue Creamy Jelly is a blue colour with a tinge of violet tastes like jelly coloured in the sky and lit with fluffy, velvet jelly.
Check how correctly do the hybrid manicure.
We recommend you visit the NeoNail FAQ.
* NOTE: The colours in the pictures may differ from the actual ones due to the individual settings of the monitor.
1. Gently polish the toenail with a polishing pad.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED or 36W UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the desired colour and re-cure the LED or UV lamp according to the table (the darker the colour, the longer the curing time). For colour depth, repeat the action.
Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same lacquer, then harden the lacquer in the lamp.
5. Apply a HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very clear shine and re-harden the lamp. After using Hard Top, rinse with cleaner.
6. To remove the nail polish, apply a glossy polishing pad, then apply Acetone Foil Nail Wraps (or apply a damp cloth and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and let it stand for about 10 minutes. If leftover gel remains, remove it with a wooden stick or a metal top.