UV Gel Polish 6 ml - White Aquarelle
The Aquarelle Collection allows you to create your own hybrid masterpieces.
Do you have a lot of tedious templates and ready-made designs?
Are not you interested in the limitations, and the trends in manicure are your specialty?
Perfectly! Discover the collection of Aquarelle hybrids, the absolute breakthrough in nail styling.
This product is used to make Sharm effect, so-called "wet painting".
Thanks to its unique properties, it quickly dissolves, creating spectacular decorations in just a few seconds.
With Aquarelle's hybrid nail polish, you get the desired effect faster than with classic hybrid.
Definitely nicer and faster melts. You do not have to complicatedly mix and dilute products.
That is why you save a lot of time and effort, and in return, you get a nice fun.
Applying this innovative gel will give you unique effects.
Discover decorations that are not lifeless. Create multidimensional stylizations.
Eye-catching designs such as liquid Ombre, refined Blur Effect and Marble effect will come with child's ease. Now it is as easy as playing with watercolor paints.
Warning! You can get addicted from Aquarelle :)
This groundbreaking collection consists of 6 transparent colors (Raspberry, Ruby, Purple, Violet, Navy, Emerald) and 6 shades with more intense pigmentation (White, Pink, Lavender, Fuchsia, Blue, Black) and two bases: White White and Clear.
* NOTE: The colors in the pictures may differ from the actual ones due to the individual settings of the monitor.
1. Gently polish the nail plate with a polishing pad. Apply Hard Base and harden according to the table.
2. Apply the colour from the standard NeoNail Hybrid Varnish as 2 thin layers - cure each time in the LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply Aquarelle Base Clear (if the colour is different from white) or Aquarelle Base White (if the colour is white), do not harden.
4. Select Aquarelle colour to put in a small amount on a crystal pad. Use a thin brush to get Holder color and make a pattern, then harden according to the table in the LED lamp or UV lamp.
5. To lengthen the durability of manicure made with Aqaurelle lacquer, apply two Hard Top layers. In case of increased exposure to sunlight or the use of sunbeds, we recommend applying one layer of Hard Top and a second layer of Top Sunblocker. After curing, clean the sticky layer with a cleaner.
6. To remove the nail polish, apply a glossy polishing pad, then apply Acetone Foil Nail Wraps (or apply a cotton swab and cover with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and let it stand for about 10 minutes. If there are leftovers of hybrid varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal top.
Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, HEMA, 1-Methoxy-2-propyl acetate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, +/- CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI 77289, CI 77492, CI 77266, CI 77742.
For professional use only. Keep away from children. May cause allergy. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.